I am all too familiar with nesting during pregnancy. I am naturally a person who loves organization and cleanliness, and schedules and to-do lists.
Now that I am nearing my due date, this love of organization has reached new levels of crazy; it suddenly seems totally reasonable to vacuum the entire house daily, and reorganize the closets for better use of space. I expected this, but I didn't expect to also want to "clean" my blog and business site and all things digital in my life.
So, today's project was to give this blog a facelift. I wanted something cleaner, still fun and modern, but slightly more mature and subtle. I'm really happy with the way it turned out! There are a few little quirks I'm still trying to figure out, but hopefully those will be fixed this week.
In other news, I tried a recipe from Pinterest last night for dinner, and really loved it! The recipe is from this awesome blog called Budget Bytes, which caters to families like DH and I who are on a really tight budget, but want to eat something other than PB&J every night. I made the BBQ Black Bean Mini Pizzas. They are super easy (this is coming from someone who really can't cook at all) and quick to make. We will definitely be having these again!
Monday, August 19, 2013
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment