"At 19 years old, I was told I may never have children of my own. Right before my father died I told him to put in a good word with the big man because we would really love a baby. On December 18th, exactly 2 months from when my father passed away, Thomas Bolton and I got the best gift anyone could ask for. For this child we have prayed, and my Dads have been busy up in heaven ♥"
And shared this photo:
There are no words. I am so overwhelmed with joy and gratitude for this amazing gift of life, and the incredible response from our friends. This baby is so loved already!!


Congrats!
ReplyDeleteWow wow WOW! Congratulations! I'm so happy for you and your husband, and I pray that the pregnancy progresses well. That much be such a relief after such a long time of waiting. And what a story about your dad - I'm so sorry for your loss, but it seems like his prayers were indeed effective!
ReplyDeleteThank you EF!! It's so overwhelming (in a good way) to read all the love and support from everyone; I so appreciate your kind words! Thank you also for your condolences; I miss my dad every day, but truly believe this is a blessing from him and God. They both wanted to see me smile again :)
DeleteYAY!!! I love seeing sweet little miracle's pictures! So happy for you and your hubby!
ReplyDeleteThanks, Morgan! We are beyond blessed, and feel so unworthy of the amazing gift from God!
DeleteCongratulations!! Grow, baby, grow! My prayers are with you!!
ReplyDeleteCongratulations!! Praying for you and baby!
ReplyDeleteThank you, Everyone!! We are still in awe of this miracle that God has blessed us with. So very thankful!
ReplyDeleteCongratulations!!!
ReplyDeleteThank you!!
Delete