Chiropractors are a gift from God. Seriously.
It's been a long road, but after a few weeks of seeing a chiropractor 3x a week, I can walk without much pain at all!! At my initial visit, he told me he was confident he would be able to fix me up in no time (just a few visits), but it ended up taking much longer than he hoped. That's ok though, I'm just glad it worked!
Apparently, my pelvis was totally out of alignment, making one leg a good 1/2 inch shorter than the other and causing a ton of pain. Unfortunately, we're still not sure what caused this, so I don't really know how to avoid it in the future, but I believe God will protect my body. I'm still having pain when I do "too much" or close to my normal activity level, which is hard (I'm a get up and go kind of person). Still, the pain is SO MUCH better, and for that I am truly thankful!
Agent B appears to be doing well, nothing new since our last appointment. We go back to the midwife this week and I can't wait to hear his/her heartbeat! I'm also hoping to get some advice on my still stubborn bladder, and my persistent "morning" sickness (caused in part by my super-sensetive nose) at 17 weeks. Other than that, we're doing really well! Belly is growing, but still small. I now live in yoga pants, and really should buy a few more pairs.
Sunday, March 17, 2013
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment