Saturday, March 30, 2013

7 Quick Takes (with painted nursery pictures)!

It's been entirely too long since I last updated, I may have to do this in a quick takes fashion even though it's Saturday.  Sorry I've been gone so long!!

- 1 - 
We painted the nursery for Agent B!  

The color is a very (very) light gray, with white trim, baseboards, and ceiling.  

Before we painted, the entire room...including the inside of the closet and the entire ceiling, was green.  Now, normally I wouldn't mind this particular shade of green (it was kind of a pastel green), but the baseboards and trim were crayola grass green.  In addition to the color issue, this room was inhabited by several boys, and the walls needed serious love.  Thankfully, my amazing carpenter husband patched them up (though he really wanted  to knock them down and start from scratch). 

Here are some before and after's for your viewing pleasure :)
The paint came in a pouch!

The green room, all taped up!  See those damaged walls?
It's spakle time!

A panoramic of the room all painted 


No more green closet! Yay!
-2-
We are now 19 weeks along, which is so hard to believe!  Agent B (as we've decided to call the baby) is doing great, and loves to do flips (so I'm told, I haven't felt anything yet).

Our last set of blood draws showed normal progesterone levels without any help!  We have officially been taken off any Progesterone supplements; my body is doing what it needs to do without help!  Praise God!!
-3-
My appointment with the eye doctor went well.  I was told there should be no reason why I can't have a normal delivery!  I am SO very thankful to hear that.

-4-
My maternal grandmother passed away a couple weeks ago, so my mother went up to Cape Cod (where most of her family is) to spread her parents ashes (the kids waited until both parents had passed and had a joint celebration).  My Uncle James joined my mom here in MD to drive up together, which was great because he got to see me (I was 4 the last time we were together).  We went out to dinner the night before they drove up; it was so nice to catch up!

-5-
A couple weeks ago, my mom and I went to the TotSwap consignment fair at the local fairgrounds.  It was quite the experience!  We got so much stuff, all for such great prices.  We even managed to find a few things I had registered for, but for a lot less.  It was great!  I am in love with consignment fairs now :)
-6-
I have been working really hard on my photography business, and am really excited about what God is doing!  His timing is truly perfect, and I love what I do.

-7-
I have decided to open an Etsy shop selling my digital wall art!  I started making art for the nursery of my favorite scriptures and quotes, and got such positive feedback that I've decided to make more and sell it!  I'm super excited (and equally nervous) about the new project.  I'm still setting the shop up, so it's not live yet, but I will keep everyone posted!

Like I said...it's been way too long :)

No comments:

Post a Comment