Tuesday, November 20, 2012

And the verdict is...

Surgery!

After meeting with Dr. Daggs, we are moving forward with surgery as soon as I can be put on the schedule. Even though having surgery can be scary, this was exactly the outcome I was hoping for. I'm looking forward to having more concrete answers about my health. I will update everyone once I have a surgery date; in the meantime, thank you for your prayers and support!

2 comments:

  1. Praying for you! I know there is so much uncertainty with this journey, but pursuing NaPro was the best decision we made for my health. I have gotten more answers in the past couple years than I have had from other Drs. in the last 10 years.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for your prayers and encouragement! I feel so much more informed with NaPro, it's wonderful. Having such caring doctors has made such a huge difference.

      Delete